Open Banking is changing the banking industry’s competitive landscape. Recent technology standards are enabling fintech startups and consumer digital brand leaders to offer financial services apps that compete with banks.
This whitepaper explores Open Banking’s latest developments. After initial momentum driven by European regulations, this movement is seeing its first commercial applications as well as gaining a foothold in the Americas and Asia.
Key findings address:
- How fast companies need to deploy an Open Banking strategy to remain competitive
- Which financial functions to target with new applications
- Why collaboration is an essential strategic element
- Where approaches differ by region worldwide
- How to remain secure and compliant while opening access to one’s systems
The insights in this 20-page paper will be of significant interest to commercial banks of all sizes, other financial service providers, fintech startups, enterprise technology integrators, professional services consultants, venture investors, and more. Get your copy here.