The 5 Nordic countries – Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden – together make up the 10th largest world economy, with the highest percentage of the region’s investment funds directed to fintech. With a highly digitised banking system, and many recent fintech success stories, this is not a region to be overlooked.
We asked our contacts at some of the fastest growing Nordic fintech companies to share their perspective. Contributors to the report include senior representatives from Brocc, C Finance, Copenhagen Fintech, Fellow Finance, Finopti, Flex Funding, Lendify, Monner, Tieto and Tink.
Download this 15-page report to learn more about:
- Current state of Nordic fintech
- Biggest growth opportunities and challenges
- Progress within the regulatory environment
- Magnitude of the fintech startup scene
- Biggest new fintech companies in the last 2 years
- What makes Nordic fintech unique