The German fintech industry had a record breaking year in 2017 with investments reaching $650m, and this year is also showing promise to be another record breaker. With this newfound momentum, what’s next for the German fintech ecosystem?
We asked our contacts at some of the most exciting German fintech companies to share their perspective in our newly-released report. Contributors to the report include senior representatives from aixigo, Bitbond, creditshelf, Deposit Solutions, Exporo, FinLab, Funding Circle Germany, KREDU, Raisin, Spotcap, Startuprad.io, and Varengold Bank.
Download this 16-page report to learn more about…
- Current state of German fintech
- Biggest growth opportunities and challenges
- Progress within the regulatory environment
- Magnitude of the fintech startup scene
- Biggest new fintech companies in the last 2 years
- What makes German fintech unique
To learn more about European-based fintechs, including UK, French, German, Swiss, Baltic, Nordic, and more, join us at LendIt Fintech Europe 2018 on 19-20 November in London. Check out this report to claim a promo discount code, and register here.