LendIt Fintech Europe is now only 1 week away. Time is running out to confirm your participation, and hear from and network with the region’s financial services innovators.
Here are 10 solid reasons to attend LendIt Fintech Europe:
- Meet your new partner. Commercial and Regional bank execs come to identify the best potential fintech partners to help them remain competitive in this new customer-focused digital banking era. Don’t miss the chance to hear from thought-leaders Marisol Menéndez from BBVA and Ian Rand from Barclays Business Bank.
- Find your new funding partner. Large money managers like Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Aegon Asset Management and Octopus come to LendIt Fintech looking to deploy capital.
- Hear keynote Des McDaid, Head of UK for Marcus by Goldman Sachs. He’ll be speaking on how Goldman is targeting the masses, and leading innovation in banking.
- Expand your family office network and learn how four families and their advisors including Brett Brown of Dorado Peak, Amanda Frankel of Stoic Capital, David Nage of Apeiron Ventures, and Ron Diamond of Diamond Wealth Strategies are currently allocating into fintech.
- Find out what’s next for fintech unicorn Funding Circle from CEO, Samir Desai.
- Discover your next big investment opportunity. PE and VC investors crowd the PitchIt hall where startup finalists present their innovative business models in the hopes of becoming the next big unicorn. Learn from successful tech investors who will be presenting at the event, including Eileen Burbidge from Passion Capital, and Rob Moffat from Balderton Capital.
- Explore the ins and outs of open banking with senior executives from EY, TrueLayer, Deposit Solutions, HSBC, Barclay’s, and more.
- Understand how to bring assets to the blockchain with SoFi’s former CTO, June Ou, and take advantage of all the content that the inaugural Blockchain track has to offer.
- Source new cutting-edge solutions providers in our 2,500 square metre expo hall.
- Maximize your time at the show with our smart networking tools! View the attendee list and schedule appointments using Brella, enlist the help of our VIP networking concierge, or make new contacts the old-fashioned way over a pint or two at our Pub Crawl at the end of day one, and our Women in Fintech Night Out at the end of day two.
We look forward to seeing you there! To join us, register now.